it’s really weird to me that a video that was filmed in my own kitchen is making it’s rounds on tumblr and i wasn’t even the first to post it. but also pretty cool.
My husband makes awesome stuff.
After dinner I took my vitamin B, but it (along with the water) came back up. I tried it again. This time it started to come back up, but I got it down. Then it decided it really did want to come back up, along with my entire dinner. And while I was throwing up all of that, my nose started to bleed.
Then I realized I still had to take my prenatal vitamin, which can’t be taken on an empty stomach. So, now I get to eat dinner again, and attempt to get down the vitamin that’s twice as big as the first. Hooray!
If only I had a taco bell in my house…. At least I can make iced chai at home. Fulfilling one out of two cravings isn’t bad.
We attended an awesome wedding tonight. I did not know the bride or groom. (Taylor grew up across the street from the bride.)
10 Reasons why this wedding was awesome:
1. The wedding started exactly on time. (this is a very rare happening for weddings)
2. The ceremony was 13 minutes long.
3. The bridal party was small.
4. The bride’s dress was classic but still very unique and beautiful.
5. The reception was catered by…….The Varsity. Yeah. You read that correctly.
6. The wedding cake not only LOOKED good, but it also TASTED good. (another rare happening for weddings)
7. The wedding favors? Cute little bottles of wine.
8. Open bar. (Except that I couldn’t take advantage of that with this little being in my belly.)
9. The groom/mom dance was to “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”
10. There were PLENTY of rednecks there to keep us entertained.